Summer may be winding down, but you can still take advantage of Pennsylvania’s stunning backdrop while sampling some of our state’s great wines.
The must-attend event of the month is the Seven Springs Wine Festival, scheduled from Aug. 25–27 at Seven Springs Resort. The festival features complimentary wine sampling from 30 wineries, daily seminars, a variety of crafts, and musical entertainment.
The events listed below are just a taste of the many happenings across PA Wine Land. To find more events near you or wherever you’re headed, visit our events calendar.
- Summer Food Truck Competition at Chadds Ford Winery (Aug. 19 and 20)
- Cars, Vines & Wines at Penns Woods Winery (Aug. 19)
- Corn Hole Tournament at Bucks Valley Winery and Vineyards (Aug. 6)
- Merlot Release Party and Music Festival at Vineyard at Hershey (Aug. 26)
- Retro Party at Greenhouse Winery (Aug. 5)
- Murder Mystery Dinner Theater at Christian W. Klay Winery (Aug. 19)
The Pennsylvania Winery Association is a trade association representing more than 100 member wineries and an advocate on behalf of the state’s growing multibillion-dollar wine industry. With some of the most fertile grape-growing land on the East Coast, Pennsylvania ranks fifth nationally in the amount of grapes grown, seventh in wine production, and seventh in the number of licensed wineries. To learn more about Pennsylvania wine or to plan a trip, visit PennsylvaniaWine.com.