Summer might be ending but that doesn’t mean that your fun has to!
This month’s must-attend event is the PA Wine Land Festival, scheduled for Sept. 30 at Montage Mountain. The festival features 15 different PA wineries, great vendors, and two stages with live music.
From yoga in the vineyard to regional festivals to dinners in the vineyard, there are a variety of Pennsylvania wine events happening in September. The events listed below are just a taste of the many happenings across PA Wine Land. To find more events near you or wherever you’re headed, visit our events calendar.
- Fall Music Fest and Fundraiser – Tolino Vineyards (Sept. 30)
- Wine Tasting in the Corn Maze – Shade Mountain Winery (Sept. 15)
- The Annual Fall Festival – Flickerwood Wine Cellars (Sept. 30)
- North East Wine Country Harvest Festival – Multiple wineries in North East, PA (Sept. 22–24)
- Harvest Winemaker’s Dinner—Autumn in Paris – Crossing Vineyards and Winery (Sept. 16)
- Yoga in the Vineyard – Penns Woods Winery (Sept. 10, 24)
- Corn Hole Tournament – Bucks Valley Winery and Vineyards (Sept. 10)
- Decked Out Live – The Vineyard and Brewery at Hershey (Sept. 8, 15)
- Explore East Liberty Wine Festival – Multiple wineries in the area (Sept. 9)
- Autumn Equinox Party – Greenhouse Winery (Sept. 22)
The Pennsylvania Winery Association is a trade association representing more than 100 member wineries and an advocate on behalf of the state’s growing multibillion-dollar wine industry. With some of the most fertile grape-growing land on the East Coast, Pennsylvania ranks fifth nationally in the amount of grapes grown, seventh in wine production, and seventh in the number of licensed wineries. To learn more about Pennsylvania wine or to plan a trip, visit PennsylvaniaWine.com.