Our annual celebration of three of man’s greatest discoveries: Wine, Music & Fire!
Black Walnut Winery is proud to partner with Sadsburyville Fire Company #1 to bring this event to the community, and a portion of the proceeds of Fire & Wine goes directly to them.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WINERY WILL CLOSE AT 3PM on the day of the event and reopen at 4pm to ticket holders only!
Join us for the 7th annual Fire & Wine Festival at the winery in SADSBURYVILLE. Tickets are available for purchase at the winery in Sadsburyville or by phone (610-857-5566) and online
THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE, AND ALL TICKET SALES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. PLEASE NOTE: 21 and over only.
**No other alcohol is allowed on the property (all coolers and bags will be checked)
**No animals (other than service animals) are allowed on the property
Ticket price is $25/person and includes:
– souvenir logo wine glass
– a glass of wine, a can of Sly Fox beer or a wine tasting (your choice of 4 wines)
– 3 Live Bands – Holt 45, The Holt Trio and one to be announced
– a gigantic bonfire courtesy of Sadsburyville Fire Company #1
– access to Artisan Craft & Food Vendors
* vendors – Botanical Bubbles, Touch of Glass, John Hay Cigars, True CBD Health, and Kettle Corn
* food vendor – Sadsburyville Fire Company #1 – chili, cornbread & s’mores packets
* food vendor – Suburban Food Truck
BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY AND SAVE! Purchase your tickets through September 22nd and pay just $20. If the event is not sold out, tickets will be available the day of the event for $30. First Responders (e.g., police, firefighters, EMTs) pay $20, including the day of the event.
**NOTE: food and other vendor purchases are not included in ticket price**
We are respectfully asking that guests do not bring their own food to this event, and support our food vendors, particularly Sadsburyville Fire Company #1!
Be sure to bring a valid picture ID as this may be requested at check-in.
Feel free to bring your own chairs and blankets.