Stop by and celebrate harvest at Shade Mountain Winery! This two-day celebration includes the likes of “I love Lucy-grape stompings,” food, live entertainment and WINE!! See a listing of the happens below. Bring the whole family for what promises to be a wonderful weekend!
Events for Saturday, October 14th:
- Grape Stomping at 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
- Pig Roast & Vintner’s special soup and other foods available
- Live exhibit from T & D’s Cats of the World
- Live music by the Pepper Street Band outside (weather permitting) from 3:00-5:30pm! Bring your own chairs, tents & blankets to enjoy the music outside!!!
Events for Sunday, October 15th:
- Live entertainment on the deck provided by RUNAWAY STROLLER (1-4pm)!
- Food Truck providing delectable dishes starting at 12:00pm
- Tours of the facility by the winemakers at 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
- Horse-drawn carriage rides given by Running Spring Farms (Herndon) starting at 12:00pm and going through 4:00pm.
Contact : www.shademountainwinery.com