Yes! Paint your own Pet! Get together with friends and create a beautiful painting. A Graphic Designer and Artist Connie Higgins, will lead you step-by-step in small tutorials through the process of creating a masterpiece you will be proud of. ENJOY CONVERSATION, DRINKS AND MUSIC while you work! NO PAINTING EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED!
To Paint your pet, we need from you: 1. Get your ticket for the class
2. Send a good quality picture of your pet to us as soon as possible to [email protected]
It is better a Close up, and take the picture with bright light or daylight.
The quality and definition on the picture is going to help to make a better sketch to do the painting.
On the email provide the Name that is in your ticket, your name, and the name of yourpet and the date of your class.
3. We will crop the picture as needed. We recommend the shoulders and head.
5. We will prepare a sketch, based on the picture you have provided us, directly on to the canvas ready for you upon your arrival to the class.
6. Very Important: Picture must be sent to us as soon as posibble,no less than 1 week prior to the class.
7. We can only do 1 pet per canvas due to the details and time needed for each individual pet.
8. This class can last up to 3 1/2 hours. As soon as you arrive you can start painting, door opens at 4:30pm
to start wine tastinting, and as soon as you are ready, you can start paintig.
Group limited to 12 people
Come a little early to Enjoy a free wine tasting (21+). Bottled wine available for purchase. ( Bring your own cheese and crackers.)
Includes: 1 Canvas 12×16 and all painting supplies(16+ to paint)
Wine tasting and a Naylor Souvenir Glass(21+)
Let’s paint and Enjoy!
**The Event doors open at 4:30 pm to register and start the wine tasting. if you arrive early and want to start painting, you are more than welcome.
For tickets and information visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paint-and-enjoy-wine-paint-your-own-petat-naylor-wine-shoppe-tickets-34996506493