Full Throttle Food Truck will be onsite from 12-5 p.m. on Saturday, October 17. Enjoy wine, great food, and breathtaking views from the Benigna’s Creek deck. Wine by the bottle, glass and wine flights will be available for purchase and consumption onsite for customers who purchase food. Due to Governor Wolf’s recent mandate, you must purchase a meal in order to purchase wine and consume it onsite. No one will be permitted to consume any alcohol onsite without purchasing food. Please note the following requirements for your safety:
- Reservations not accepted. Seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs.
- Groups no larger than 6 may be seated together. Please maintain social distancing guidelines between social groups.
- Masks required in common areas. You may remove your mask when seated at your table.
- Restrooms will be opened and sanitized per CDC guidelines.
- Disposable cups will be available or you may bring your own wine glasses. Please dispose of all trash before departing your table.
- Outside alcohol not permitted. Valid ID required to purchase alcohol.